Monday, January 9, 2012

The Spirit War, coming at you!

As you might have noticed from the lovely new look, I've updated my website and blog to match my glorious new covers!

I mean, can't have new covers without a new site, can you?

But that's not the best part. The BEST part is that my new site includes a big, 3 chapter sample from The Spirit War, including the prologue which might as well be a Josef short story! It's still a long wait until the book comes out in June, but hopefully this will help ease the wait. Or make it worse? Either way, I hope you enjoy it, along with my spiffy new site!

Now, back to the final edits on Spirit's End. Siiigh, it feels like the end, too. Poor Eli, he was so enjoying being the main character. Don't worry, Eli, you'll always be my main character! (Eli: You say that to all your characters. Rachel: *innocent whistling*)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff Rach. I'm flying today and catching up on my reading by finishing book 2. At the rate I read. I'll be ready for 4 in June. Either way I'm buying it on the release day. You rock.

Matt aka (Dadedaa)

Sam Smith said...

Hi Rachel,

Can we have a spoiler for Spirit War in which nightmarish monstrosities eat teapots? (Wants more on the other side of the sky if you get my meaning)

Awesome stuff though.

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
You know you're doing something right when you can convince Adam MacKenzie to read.... You know he prefers straight to movie! He's finished the first two! I'm still waiting for your foray into paranormal romance ;)
-Meredith