Friday, November 1, 2013

Places I'll be in November!

November is upon us, which means there are only 4 days left until the official release of FORTUNE'S PAWN! Yaaay!

To celebrate, myself, Ann Leckie, author of the new SF epic, Ancillary Justice, and Daniel Abrams, 1/2 of the joint entity known as James S.A. Corey, author of Leviathan Wakes are all doing a Google+ Hangout on Thursday, Nov 7, from 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST called "A Night at the Space Opera!"




Folks, this is going to be every bit as epic as the paragraph above makes it sound. I'll be there with my new mic and my new snazzy haircut answering questions live for you! So come take advantage of all the hard work Orbit has done getting three authors in the same place at the same time (herding cats comes to mind). It should be a lot of fun!

ALSO! November means I'm doing my yearly NaNo thread over on the official NaNoWriMo Fantasy forums. So if you have any questions about writing, publishing, or craft, feel free to come by and ask me. Seriously, I love this thread and obsess over it every year, so don't be afraid to post. You are not bothering me and I love to talk to ya'll.

So there we go! With all that going on, there's no way we won't bump into each other. Personally, I can't wait, and since Fortune's Pawn is almost undoubtedly out in the wild by now (bookstores always shelve early), I hope those of you who've already snagged your copy enjoy the read!

Thanks a ton!
- Rachel

5 comments:

toga costume said...

It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.

Westley said...

Great job for publishing such a nice article. Its useful for us. Thanks a lot

Ambrose said...

Simply desire to say this article is as great. Keep updated, write more

Angie said...

It was definitely informative article you've done. This site is very useful

Sienna said...

Hi! I like to give you a huge thumbs up for the great info right here, Love it